Friday, September 24, 2010

Time flies...


As I had a blast playing around with this photo of lovely Laura's from Kristy and Charles' FABULOUS wedding a couple weeks ago, I noticed something.  It happens to be the exact wonderful six friends that sit next to me as I sleep every night on the shelf beside my bed in this gem of a shot taken 2 years ago in San Diego, while visiting for Leslie and Keith's wedding.


I think the obvious choice would be to slide the newbie shot right on over the old one as an "update", or that's what neat, orderly people do, I suppose.  I, however, will probably print it as a 5X7, frame it and shove a bunch of things closer together to make it fit on an already cluttered space.  Some may find my obsession with pictures narcissistic. I disagree. (Though not entirely, I just have a totally different folder for those). Anywayyys, its pictures like these that make me feel super lucky and grateful for the friends and experiences I have. And if modern technology makes it easier than ever to edit and store and share them all, then, who I am to not welcome it with open arms?

So, I guess today I was just feeling grand that these ladies are still some of the best faces adorning the walls and shelves of my personal spaces, even after a handful of years have passed on by...

so in the spirit of it, here are a few other goodies:






Gotta love girlfriends. I sure do.
The end.

1 comment:

  1. awww. i love this!

    I think your subscription to picnik is paying off :)

    ReplyDelete